- 1 9-inch pie crust, room temperature
- 6 apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cup PowerUp Almond Cranberry Crunch Trail Mix
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Press pie crust into a 9-inch pie pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine apples, sugar, brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Toss to coat. Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Transfer pie pan to oven and bake 30-35 minutes, until filling is bubbling and crust is golden.
- In a food processor, pulse PowerUp trail mix until crumbly.
- In a bowl, combine trail mix crumbles with melted butter and toss to coat.
- Remove pie from oven and spread trail mix crumbles over top.
- Cool 30 minutes then serve.