- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp sherry cooking wine
- 1/3 cup broth
- 2 cups swiss chard, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Power Up Mega Omega Trail Mix
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a large saute pan, melt 2 Tbsp butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute, until golden.
- Add sherry cooking wine and cook 1-2 minutes, until liquid evaporates, stirring often.
- Add broth and remaining 2 Tbsp of butter and stir to melt.
- Add swiss chard and cook 1-2 minutes, until wilted.
- Remove from heat and add parmesan and trail mix. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy warm.