Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Cool Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes (plus 30 minutes cool time)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup PowerUp Protein Packed Trail Mix
- Preheat oven to 325. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat almond butter, coconut sugar, coconut oil, egg, and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Add dry mix to wet mix and beat 1-2 minutes, until combined.
- Add trail mix and fold into batter.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Transfer to the oven and bake 22-25 minutes, until golden and set.
- Cool 30 minutes. Slice into 16 pieces.